Snow Day!

>> Friday, January 18, 2008

We have had a lot of snow this year. It snowed off and on for about five days in a row, and now we get snow just about everyday. The last time I remember having this much snow was when I was in 6th grade and we got a snow day, and went sledding all day. So we took advantage of all the snow we have received. .
<

Kayden with the sled
Xander Knee Deep in the Snow


Dad getting us ready to go down.

Landen in the sled
Crash Landing with Xander and Landen
Ready...Set....GOOOOOOO

2 comments:

Becky January 18, 2008 at 1:52 PM  

Christina, thanks for your help on the blog. I actually figured it out after talking to you on sunday night. I looked at the e-mail you sent me to see if that is how I did it, but it didn't show any highlighting. Thanks again for your help. You look like you had fun with the snow! I am so sad we missed it! The snow came the day after we left. Nebraska got a little of the storm, but it only gave us a couple inches.

Ashlee January 19, 2008 at 10:50 PM  

Hey, I'm glad you left a message.
Your boys are so cute. I'll bet they keep you very busy but they sure look like they know how to have fun, they're enjoying the snow as much as we are.