Soapy Mud

>> Saturday, March 29, 2008















BATHTUB FUN
As I was going through some things we found this soap that looks like mud. So we decided to take a bath and play. Xander wanted nothing to do with it, and the moment it hit the water he wanted OUT NOW! So I got him out and dressed and he watched from a safe distance. Landen was curious, but not enough to touch it. We put a little on him, and he wanted it washed off right away, but I managed to get a couple of pictures. Towards the end he would put a little on his hand and then wash it off right away. Kayden loved the stuff he would have sat there all day playing with it! It was a great way to pass the time. Just when we get excitied that it is warming up the next day it snow....ahhhh I just want SPRING!



4 comments:

Andrea :) March 30, 2008 at 3:33 PM  

What fun soap! I love it! :)

Jess and Jared March 30, 2008 at 5:39 PM  

gotta love boys! I am not sure what I will do if I have a boy. :) Congrats about your house. It looks nice from the video.

Rylee, Oliver and Jack April 2, 2008 at 8:13 AM  

Where did you find the soap? My friends little boy would LOVE that

Ashlee April 2, 2008 at 2:39 PM  

How fun. I want to get some of that stuff. Your new house looks nice-isn't that so exciting and stressful to move into a new house. I would love help. I think that's the only way I'll get it figured out is if someone actually stands by me and shows me how to do it. I'm so lame.
I'll email you next week.