Building us a Snowman

>> Saturday, October 6, 2007

The First of October, and we got an awesome snowfall. We couldn't wait to get outside, and just play. As the day went on we thought that it would let up, but it just kept coming all day, and so we decided to take advantage of the beautiful snow and build a snowman! We all had a BLAST! Oh and kayden wants everyone to know that his Nana forgot the nose :)(The real story was mom told him to go ask Nana for a Carrot, and she couldn't understand what he was trying to say) I am not very good with words, but I love pictures, and so you may see a lot of them, and not so much writing, but I will try to write a little more about what is going on in our lives

2 comments:

Becky October 8, 2007 at 1:40 PM  

I cannot believe that it snowed! Aaron's mom called to tell us, but I didn't believe her. I guess I have to believe the pictures. I am totally with you about the picture thing and not all the words. I LOVE pictures to keep posting them! We need to get together at Christmas time! We will be there for 3 weeks, so we will have to plan on doing somthing one of the days! Take care!

Heatherbelle October 12, 2007 at 6:17 AM  

Wow! I knew it snowed, but I didn't realize you got so much! We've been having record hot weather! Upper 80's! We will also be home for three weeks at Christmas and I know my mom and dad would be totally fine with having a Christmas party there! I wanted to last year, but it was crazy what with going to Hawaii for Christmas.